Mako: Island of Secrets Powers.
Ok, in Mako: Island of Secets/Mako Mermaids, each mermaid has random mish-mosh powers like Bella's Substaciakenisis and Cleo's Aerokenisis. Why? Well, here's my theory: Bella got her crystal from the Sea Caves of Ireland, which give Gelidkenisis, Substaciakenisis, Mecokenisis, and possibly Geokenisis. Cleo and Rikki got their crystals from the Mako Island Moon Pool, which gives Hydrokenisis, Aerokenisis, Crykenisis, Hydro-Cryokenisis, Hydro-Thermokenisis, Electrokenisis, Pyrokenisis, Atmokenisis, and possibly both give the Tower of Light. And apparantly, it gives mermen Telekenisis. But, since the crystals simulate the Full Moon, which couses the pools to give the powers, maybe when the crystals from 2 places were combined in one place, the powers from both the Moon Pool ans Sea Caves were transferred into the one pool, and when they were combined, the created another power: Zac's Telekenisis. 220.127.116.11 13:10, May 11, 2012 (UTC)garr9988
are emma riiki clea and bella
In this show will they even mention cleo,emma,rikki, and are they alive or does it take plce like 80 years later.I will like to know and even find out if they emma,ect helped the girls become mermaids.
Why does it say on the trivia that they don't know how real mermaids came to mako island i don't get it.There are no real mermaids it just the full moon who turns people into mermaids i doubt people are born like that.
- Actually the new threesome are promoted to be real mermaids, as in born as mermaids. and since we have no prior indication that there even were born mermaids, it's not known how they came there or why they haven't interfered with H2O mermaids.--KillerZ 21:01, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
The new mermaids
are the new mermaids born like that or became a mermaid in the full moon because i know zac becomes a maerman in the moon pool
Moon pool damaged?
wasnt the moon pool disrtued in the final and had no magic so then how did they become mermaids
When Is It Really Out?
I Can't Wait To Watch!!! Anyone Know What Time It Comes Out? I Know Comes Out In Fall, But Any Better Info?Just Wondering.
~~Anna A.K.A Amsisawesomie
New Idea For The Powers
I think I may have just figured out how they use the Moon Pool now! Thoery: Zac finds out about the merpeople, so in order to keep their secret, Sirena, Nixie, and Lyla take him to the Moon Pool. (I think while they're in human form, which means they are wearing their mermaid rings.) Then, since the Pool's damaged, or still trying to repais itself, they use their rigs that hold moonlight (Possibly the blue gem in the middle is the same gem form the Season 3 Necklaces.) on the Pool. Since it is either: not real moonlight, from the rings/real mermaids, the Pool's repairing itself with new stones or because he's a merman, that gives him Telekinesis even when he's the only one in there.
That's what I think. Please tell me what you think about it.
Will They Still Be Mermaids?
It says that Sirena, Nixie, and Lyla "must get legs". If they are real mermaids, then won't they always be in mermaid form? Because I don't think that all mermaids, real or pool, would have a human form when dry. Maybe if humans in the Moon Pool become half mermaids when wet, then if a real mermaid is in the moon pool during a full moon, will the become half human when dry or something?
I'm curious. Why do Nixie and Lyla have the upgraded weather powers of Aerokinesis and Cryokinesis, but Sirena has the original power of Hydro-thermokinesis instead of Pyrokinesis/Electrokinesis?
Can somebody PLEASE edit the merman part of the Merpeople page? Zac's tail does NOT end in a "classic dolphin fluke". The luke looks nothing like the mermaid flukes.
Will "Mako Mermaids" air on Nickelodeon in the United States?
- Probably not, we have to wait at least few months until it first airs. Only after then on later date it probably will air in US. --KillerZ (talk) 17:09, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
- A few months? Do you mean to tell me that the show will start airing on Nickelodeon in the United States this September? AdamDeanHall (talk) 13:54, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
- The show has to air before October as there is a halloween themed episode
- I didn't say any dates, because no one knows the dates. Unfortunately it doesn't need to be Halloween to show Halloween episodes. Right now the show is in post-production... that means they are cutting it and adding special effects. So it would be safe to assume that it will take at least 6 months before airing in Australia. --KillerZ (talk) 08:22, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not talking about any channel in Australia; I am talking about when the show will make its premiere on Nickelodeon in the United States. How long do you think it will be before that happens? AdamDeanHall (talk) 19:41, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
Potential Phishing Scam
There are 4 videos on youtube titled Mako Mermaids Season 1 Episode 1 Outcast Full Episode HD, giving a link to a website where you can watch the first 3 episodes. The video forgets to mention that once you click on the video you need to fill out an online survey to unlock the video then be able to watch it! I feel it may all be a phishing scam!
- People shouldn't be even looking episodes from youtube. The makers don't get enough views that way when they air. --KillerZ (talk) 09:19, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- It's currently unknown. It's in post production right now, and that means it's no quite ready for viewing yet. --KillerZ (talk) 07:17, May 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you very much! Really appreciate it! 18.104.22.168 18:27, May 31, 2013 (UTC)
- GUYS!!!!! THE REALSE DATE WILL BE ANNOUCED IN LESS THEN HALF AN HOUR! CHECK JOHNATHANS TWITTER PAGE!!!
mako mermaids please read!
ok what are their powers? they took them down off the page. I want to know what ritas power is to. Just so everyone knows Mako mermaids is gonna be on Netflix on July 26
- I took the powers away because they weren't officially confirmed powers. Someone found them on another wiki and thought they were real, but most likely were just fan speculation. We only know Zac's power. --KillerZ (talk) 09:25, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
When will there be a season 2? I loved season 1?
Yes. There will be a second season.
Hi um.....I'm new to the whole wiki world thing, but I'm not new to mako mermaids I have been watching it ever since the premiere date! But I was wondering when will season 2 be released on Netflix? Does anyone know? I've been researching and looking up when season 2 could possibly be aired and I can't get a definite answer. So does anyone know?