The One That Got Away
12 October 2007
Zane's reappearance forces Rikki to decide if staying away from him is what she really wants. Can Rikki become involved with Zane again and still keep her secret? As Lewis' new friendship with Charlotte grows to Cleo's dismay, so do Cleo's suspicions about her, but she insists it has nothing to do with jealousy. Cleo continuously embarrasses herself when she falsely accuses Charlotte of several things both privately and publicly, such as Charlotte having a boyfriend called RJ or Charlotte setting her old school's art room on fire. Rikki decides to tell Zane about her secret at the pier, but the impatient Nate sprays her with water first. Zane helps Rikki escape and discovers her secret. They become a couple again, under the condition that neither of them tell Cleo or Emma.
- Zane's first appearance in season 2.
- Rikki and Zane get back together in this episode.
Goofs and Errors
- It took 49 seconds for Rikki to turn after getting wet by Nate, even though normally it should only take 10 seconds to turn into a mermaid.
- Song Featured: "Way To The Top"
- Zane Bennett: Couldn't keep away, huh?
- (Nate Splashes water on Rikki)
- Rikki: You Idiot!
- Nate: What? It's only water
- (Rikki turns to Zane)
- Rikki: Help me!
- Zane: Get out of here now, now!
- (Zane gets into the boat)
- Zane: Its my boat Nate don't mess with it
- (Rikki jumps in the water)
- Nate: Whats the problem?
- (Nate turns around)
- Nate: Where'd she go?
- Charlotte Watsford - Brittany Byrnes
- Rikki Chadwick - Cariba Heine
- Emma Gilbert - Claire Holt
- Cleo Sertori - Phoebe Tonkin
- Lewis McCartney - Angus McLaren
- Zane Bennett - Burgess Abernethy
- Nate - Jamie Timony
- Zane Motorbike Double - Yasca Sinigaglia
- Nate Motorbike Double - Scott McLean
- R.J. - Zander Hey