28 September 2007
Control is the season 2 premiere of H2O: Just Add Water.
It's the night of a full moon, and all three girls accidentally see it when they open Emma's door. Under its spell, they swim to Mako Island, with Lewis in pursuit. The moon pool enhances their powers due to a special planetary alignment. Rikki is now able to control lightning and fire; Emma can freeze anything without water, create blizzards and control the clouds (in a form of weather control); and Cleo can control air currents and wind. Under the spell of the moon, together they create a powerful electric storm and blow Lewis away. The next day, the girls are surprised when they discover their new powers. Upon arriving at Mako Island, they find a soaking-wet Lewis, who explains everything to them. The girls must work to control these new abilities. Meanwhile, Cleo's parents have divorced, and Cleo is outraged when her father says she must start watching over her sister Kim, starting with a concert.
- In the United States, the episode title is "Stormy Weather".
- The girls' powers are heightened by the Full Moon giving them new abilities.
- New version of "No Ordinary Girl" sung by Kate Alexa and new opening intro sequence.
- Song Featured: "Where We Belong"
- Cleo: This isn't hot chocolate. This is lukewarm chocolate. They should say lukewarm chocolate on the menu if that's what they're going to serve.
- Rikki: (heats hot chocolate)
- Cleo: Thanks Rikki. (sips hot chocolate) Ow! Rikki! Too hot!
- Rikki Chadwick - Cariba Heine
- Emma Gilbert - Claire Holt
- Cleo Sertori - Phoebe Tonkin
- Lewis McCartney - Angus McLaren
- Kim Sertori - Cleo Massey
- Wilfred - Ariu Lang Sio
- Newsreader - Tracy Mann
- Donald Sertori - Alan David Lee