20 October 2006
At the Marine Park, Ronnie will only eat from Cleo’s hand so the head Dolphin Trainer, Mitch calls Cleo at home to come back and help with feeding. Bev overhears part of the conversation and thinks Cleo has a boyfriend. Don is horrified. Suspecting Lewis, he takes him aside for a man to man. Lewis assures Don he’s not her boyfriend so they team up to find out who is. The family phone records point to the Bennett's. Another seemingly suspicious phone call from Mitch is overheard. It seems Ronnie still won’t eat without Cleo so she goes back to help. Bev contacts Harrison to talk about their children. The girls confront Cleo about seeing Zane, but she denies everything. The situation escalates until everyone is sure Zane and Cleo are going to elope. They accuse Zane and Cleo at the Marine Park, where they discover Zane has just been doing research and Cleo has been helping a dolphin.
- International Airdates:
- Denmark: March 15, 2008 on Jetix
- Poland: September 29, 2007 on Jetix
- This episode aired in the United States on May 28, 2008 on Nickelodeon.
- Cleo: Erm, Lewis...
- Lewis: No Cleo! No! This is about... it's about honor, and integrity! You and me Zane, outside, right now! (breathes in, then out with clenched fists)
- (Cleo's family and friends including Zane, staring at him)
- Cleo: You are so devious Zane.
- Zane: You say that like it's a negative.
- Rikki: Why would Cleo want to waste her breath on you?
- Zane: Well, she wastes it on you daily
- Kim: She (Cleo) eloped. She's run away to get married!
- Bev: Cleo's got a boyfriend.
- Kim: But she's so ugly!
- Kim: Stop the wedding!
- Lewis: What!
- Rikki Chadwick - Cariba Heine
- Emma Gilbert - Claire Holt
- Cleo Sertori - Phoebe Tonkin
- Lewis McCartney - Angus McLaren
- Zane Bennett - Burgess Abernethy
- Miriam Kent - Annabelle Stephenson
- Kim Sertori - Cleo Massey
- Donald Sertori - Alan David Lee
- Bev Sertori - Deborah Coulls
- Harrison Bennett - Joss McWilliam
- Mitch - Paul Bishop
- Ronnie - Colin the Dolphin (uncredited)