The Big Chill
13 October 2006
Emma is put in charge of managing the juice bar. Miriam decides to cause trouble and cuts the power to the cool room, then is unwittingly frozen by Emma who uses her powers to fix the freezer. Will the girls be able to thaw Miriam out?
Wilfred decides to leave Emma in charge of the juice bar while he goes away to a conference. Cleo suggests Rikki help out for the weekend. Efficient Emma is less than impressed to have someone so relaxed on staff and by the end of the first day, Rikki has had enough. She quits. Meanwhile, Miriam decides to annoy Emma and cuts the power to the cool room. On her way out, Emma notices that the cool room’s warning light is on so she uses her powers to snap freeze everything, including, unknowingly, Miriam! The next morning Emma finds Miriam, frozen stiff. Cleo, Rikki, and Lewis come over to help out. Using Lewis' scientific knowledge and Rikki's powers and Cleo's powers they slowly thaw Miriam out. It’s a race against time to thaw Miriam out and not get caught.
- International Airdates:
- Denmark: March 15, 2008 on Jetix
- Poland: September 28, 2007 on Jetix
- This episode aired in the United States on May 27, 2008.
- Emma is now working at the JuiceNet Café.
- The entire room wouldn't have frozen as Emma pointed at just one patch of water.
- Rikki is hired and fired from the JuiceNet Café by Emma.
- Cleo: Emma, this isn't a simple problem, it's a simple disaster!
- Lewis: What's the big... CRISIS!
- Emma: Rikki you Weren't nice to the customers!
- Rikki: So what do I do, go in the naughty corner!
- Emma: (After Rikki melts some butter) That could of been Miriam!